The Home Life Project {February 2017}

The Home Life Project {February 2017}

Wow, I cannot believe I’ve already taken part in my second month of The Home Life Project (hosted by Clare). We’re a little late to the party again this month as we were away from home last week, house hunting in Bristol.

It was a slow, chilled out family day as often is the case at the weekend. We didn’t do much except take a trip to the cinema and then head back home to relax for the rest of the day.

I still feel like I’m fighting a losing battle against the crappy winter lighting (or lack thereof) but hey, Spring is in sight. There are still a few photos here that I’m proud of and I am so glad I’ll have them to look back on.

Date photos were taken: Sunday 12th February 2017

Camera used: Canon G7X

Edited using: VSCO App

I woke up and pulled back the curtains to see the houses outside dusted in snow. It’s been snowing for a few days here in Suffolk but until now it hadn’t settled.

Well, at least somebody gets a lay in!

Trying to think of a non-self-deprecating caption for this photo. I can’t so I’ll move on…

Ahh, Sunday mornings… waking up slowly to the sweet sound of you daughter playing the… oh no wait. This toy sounds HIDEOUS.

My second ‘reflection’ photo of the day. I feel I’m cheating a little by using a mirror but look… cute baby!!

Heidi the snow dog.

Daddy and daughter snuggles. And a less than flattering photo of my hubby’s giant feet.

Remember last month I said I hoped our ‘For Sale’ sign would be a ‘Sold’ one in February’s photos? Hurrah!

A family trip to the cinema to see Trolls.

Unfortunately I didn’t take many photos during the latter half of the day. I was so exhausted from night feeds that I went to have an afternoon nap with Elowen and the next thing I knew we woke up at dinner time! But whatcha gonna do? My aim next month is to stay awake the whole day! ;)

Post-nap snuggles with Elowen.

A game of pirates before bedtime.

Goodnight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’d love to know which photo is your favourite from this month’s bunch?

{ Find me on: BloglovinInstagramTwitter & YouTube }

Home Life Photography Project

8 Comments

Jenna
      Author
      February 13, 2017 / 9:27 am

Thank you, Hayley. :) x

1. February 15, 2017 / 5:42 pm

A great collection of pictures – I couldn’t pick a favourite! Love the dusting of snow, your dog, the sold sign (YAY), and your morning mirror photo.
    Jade @ Captured By Jade recently posted…Travel Bucket List | WalesMy Profile

Jenna
      Author
      February 15, 2017 / 7:52 pm

Aw, thanks Jade. :) x

2. February 15, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Lovely photos! The baby reflection is uber cute and the snow dog awww! Hope you enjoyed trolls, Amelia loved it adn we’ve just got the DVD and already watched it twice. Yay for the sold house, maybe we’ll follow the move too through these photos!
    Alice recently posted…Banana Cupcakes with Chocolate FrostingMy Profile

Jenna
      Author
      February 15, 2017 / 8:52 pm

Yeah, we really enjoyed Trolls, think we’ll have to get the DVD too! Eek, yes – hopefully a few months from now I’ll be sharing snaps from our new home. :) x

3. February 20, 2017 / 10:38 am

I love these little snippets of your day, Elowen in the mirror is such a cute photo. She’s already looks so different! Doesn’t it make J seem older now you have a little baby in the house? Yey for your sold sign, hope it all goes well xx
    Hayley Smith recently posted…Spicy Dahl and Jacket Potato with McCainMy Profile

Jenna
      Author
      February 22, 2017 / 8:42 pm

Jasmine really does seem so much older now that Elowen is here. Thanks Hayley – the house move is slow progress but will hopefully be worth the wait! :) x