With a house move to the other side of the country imminent, I am very much on a self-imposed spending ban at the moment. I’m trying not to buy anything we do not *need* to buy in order to save as much cash as possible – moving house is an expensive business, after all. However, that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a little online window shopping! ;) I love perusing eBay in search of a bargain and so I thought I’d share a little wish list with you of some of the items that have been catching my eye just recently.
This wishlist happens to be very baby/nursery focused but I’m planning to do a few more eBay wish list posts in the near future with different themes. Watch this space!
1) Mini Boss Long-Sleeved Baby Vest – £2.29 + 99p P&P
2) Black & White Striped Children’s Teepee – £64.99 with free delivery
3) ELC Safari Squeaker Rattle (Zebra) – £5.00 + £3.95 P&P
4) Scandinavian Swedish Large Muslin Swaddle Blanket – £22.50 with free delivery
4) Minene Toy Storage Set Large/Small, Black and White Chevron – £34.99 with free delivery
6) Pink Panda Baby Booties (0-8months) – £2.99 with free delivery
Have you snapped up any eBay bargains recently?