Welcome to the Happy Days Linky – a place to link up your latest happy-themed blog posts and get that warm fuzzy feeling by reading other people’s. My co-host is the lovely Katy, be sure to pop over to her blog and say ‘hello’.
*HAPPY DAYS LINKY NEWS*
After thinking long and hard about it, I have decided that after this week, I am no longer going to be co-hosting this linky. Katy and I started our little ‘Happy Days’ project over a year ago and some of the posts that I have written over that time have been my favourite to write and I will treasure them forever. I’ve enjoyed getting to know new bloggers who have linked up with us and a lot of those blogs have become my firm favourites. That said, there are weeks when I want to be able to have a break from blogging completely and I’d also like to change up my blog content now and again, too. But being a mum to a toddler, my time is limited and something had to give and so I decided it was perhaps time step away from running a linky.
I hope you will all still visit my blog and I’ll certainly continue to follow and support you all. Katy is going to continue running this linky so of course, you will still have a place to link up your happy blog posts each week! :)
Now, without further ado, here’s what has been making me happy this week:
- Last weekend we visited Undley Pumpkin Patch and had an absolute blast. I had been looking forward to going back ever since we went for the first time last year.
- 3 of my best friends told me they’d be coming up from Bristol to visit me this weekend. I absolutely cannot wait to see them and enjoy a girls night out together.
- Watching the Bake Off final! Was anybody else a sobbing mess? Well done Nadiya, what a thoroughly deserving winner and inspirational lady. I have a feeling she’ll be on our screens a lot more in the future.
- Bringing Jasmine’s ‘artwork’ home from nursery. I know parents joke about the amount of ‘crap’ their kids bring home from nursery/school but this is all novel to me and I’m super proud of my girl.
- After living in this house for over two years we’ve finally started decorating our least favourite room – the kitchen! I’m never going to love our kitchen but I’m looking forward to making it ours.
- I’ve also had fun planning an ‘office area’ for the spare room. No more blogging on the sofa!
Now it’s over to you to share some happy!
How it works?
Grab the badge and stick it on the end of your happy-themed blog post, link it up with us using the inlinkz tool below. Comment on both of the host’s posts and as many others as you can. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Don’t forget to tweet us your link @_tinyfootsteps and @WhatKatySaidUK using #HappyDaysLinky and we’ll retweet them for you.