HappyDays #47

HappyDays #47

Hello Happy-dayers!

Welcome to the Happy Days Linky – a place to link up your latest happy-themed blog posts and get that warm fuzzy feeling by reading other people’s. My co-host is the lovely Katy, be sure to pop over to her blog and say ‘hello’.

Yay, it’s October – possibly my favourite month of the year. I feel like it’s the month that Autumn really kicks into gear and I love everything about it! I’m excited for Autumn walks, visiting our local pumpkin patch and dressing Jasmine up for Halloween. Anyway,  I’m getting sidetracked!

"

Here’s what has been making me happy this week:

• Meeting up with my friend Gina for a cake and a catch up whilst our babies were at nursery. We hadn’t seen each other all summer so it was lovely to have a chilled out morning together.
  • Getting more of my Lomo photos developed. I LOVE the one above of Stephen and Jasmine. I’ll be sharing a few of the photos here on the blog soon.
  • Having my first hot chocolate of the season. Marshmallows. Check! Cream. Check! Chocolate sprinkles. Check! :)
  • This gorgeous, sunny weather we’ve been having. It’s meant we’ve been able to get out of the house and go to the park loads which always makes for a happier week.
  • We had a trip to Felixstowe at the weekend – always love to be by the seaside.
  • Slipping into clean bedsheets – bliss!

Now it’s over to you to share some happy!

How it works?

Grab the badge and stick it on the end of your happy-themed blog post, link it up with us using the inlinkz tool below. Comment on both of the host’s posts and as many others as you can. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Don’t forget to tweet us your link @_tinyfootsteps and @WhatKatySaidUK using #HappyDaysLinky and we’ll retweet them for you.

Tinyfootsteps

{ Find me on: BloglovinInstagram and Twitter }

Share:

26 Comments

1. October 3, 2015 / 6:25 am

Aww you sound so excited for the autumn with those hot chocolates! Yummy! Loving your family shot it gorgeous :-) Hope you enjoyed your girly chats in peace! Thanks for hosting xx

October 7, 2015 / 1:47 pm

It’s ridiculous how excited I get for Autumn. Hubby actually told me to calm down when we went to the pumpkin patch the other day because I was pretty much screeching “THIS IS AMAZING!!” in his ears! x

2. October 3, 2015 / 7:08 am

Fab photo! I have one of my oldest on dad’s shoulders like that it’s so great to look back on especially as he’s 1m50cm now (aged 9). Time really does fly and making time for friends is hard but worth it, you’ve inspired me to try and do that more! #happydays

October 7, 2015 / 1:48 pm

Aww that is so lovely. The time does go way too fast. :( I’m glad you’ve felt inspired to reconnect with friends. xx

3. October 3, 2015 / 8:05 am

Slipping into clean bed sheets! HEAVEN! Thanks for hosting HAPPY DAYS:)

FarZain
    @http://colorsofourrainbow.blogspot.ae/

October 7, 2015 / 1:49 pm

I know, it really is!! :) You’re welcome, thanks for linking up with us! x

4. October 3, 2015 / 9:48 am

Jenna although I have mourned summer I love autumn, and am feeling really excited now, oooh I would love to visit a pumpkin patch, and you missed the bailey out of the hot chocolate xx

October 7, 2015 / 1:50 pm

Haha oh no – I’m going to have to do it all over again, but this time include Baileys! ;) xx

5. October 3, 2015 / 12:03 pm

Love that feeling of freshly changed bed sheets – utter bliss and that hot chocolate sounds perfect too. Love the photo of Jasmine and Stephen – such a happy shot. Sounds like you have had a lovely week. Thanks for hosting #HappyDaysLinky :-)

October 7, 2015 / 1:51 pm

I know – especially when it’s a new fabric conditioner too – smells extra lovely. Ahh it’s the little things. ;) Hot chocolate was ace… even if I did feel a bit sick afterwards! xx

6. October 3, 2015 / 12:55 pm

I love autumn and Halloween too :) You can’t beat the feeling of fresh bedding! Thanks for hosting #HappyDays
    Debbie

October 7, 2015 / 1:51 pm

Yes, LOVE Halloween – especially now I have a small person to dress up! ;) x

7. October 3, 2015 / 1:00 pm

Happy October Jenna! We have been having fabulous weather too, it makes all the difference in everyone’s form. Today is a real crisp Autumn day & I am loving it. I love the photo, great shot. Thanks so much for hosting #HappyDays x

October 7, 2015 / 1:52 pm

Thanks, Becky! :) Glad you’ve been enjoying some lovely Autumn weather too! xx

8. October 3, 2015 / 2:57 pm

I cannot believe that it is October! This is a lovely picture. Even though summer has gone I do like autumn x

October 7, 2015 / 1:53 pm

I know, it’s crazy isn’t it?! Where does the time go?! Summer is my fave season but Autumn is a close second! xx

9. October 3, 2015 / 8:32 pm

This bright, sunny weather is making me love Autumn too. Hot chocolate sounds yummy! #happydays

October 7, 2015 / 1:53 pm

Isn’t it brilliant, Julia? Let’s hope it lasts for a bit longer. x

10. October 4, 2015 / 8:06 am

I had my first proper hot chocolate last weekend too, soooo yummy. Thanks for hosting huni xx

October 7, 2015 / 1:54 pm

Mmmm yummy – first of many, I hope! :) xx

11. October 4, 2015 / 10:21 pm

Aww… a lovely blissful week. Ethan loves hot chocolate. In fact, I was actually going to call my blog marshmallowsandhotcoco.com but well… I can’t change it now… glad you had a great week. xx

October 7, 2015 / 1:54 pm

Haha, that would’ve been a brilliant name for a blog. :) xx

12. October 5, 2015 / 8:32 pm

Sounds perfect and I’m so jealous of the hot chocolate – on my shopping list for next week!! #happydayslinky xx

October 7, 2015 / 1:55 pm

Ohh yes, has to be done. Enjoy your hot choccie! :) xx

13. October 6, 2015 / 11:27 pm

Ohh I wish I could say I’ve had my first hot chocolate of the season, alas I drink hot chocolate far more often than I should. Thank you for hosting X

October 7, 2015 / 1:56 pm

Teehee, to be honest, so do I. Especially as I can’t stand coffee and tea. BUT I rarely have all the bells and whistles with it like I did with this one. And that’s probably just as well. ;) xx