Welcome to the Happy Days Linky – a place to link up your latest happy-themed blog posts and get that warm fuzzy feeling by reading other people’s. My co-host is the lovely Katy, be sure to pop over to her blog and say ‘hello’.
Yay, it’s October – possibly my favourite month of the year. I feel like it’s the month that Autumn really kicks into gear and I love everything about it! I’m excited for Autumn walks, visiting our local pumpkin patch and dressing Jasmine up for Halloween. Anyway, I’m getting sidetracked!
Here’s what has been making me happy this week:
- Meeting up with my friend Gina for a cake and a catch up whilst our babies were at nursery. We hadn’t seen each other all summer so it was lovely to have a chilled out morning together.
- Getting more of my Lomo photos developed. I LOVE the one above of Stephen and Jasmine. I’ll be sharing a few of the photos here on the blog soon.
- Having my first hot chocolate of the season. Marshmallows. Check! Cream. Check! Chocolate sprinkles. Check! :)
- This gorgeous, sunny weather we’ve been having. It’s meant we’ve been able to get out of the house and go to the park loads which always makes for a happier week.
- We had a trip to Felixstowe at the weekend – always love to be by the seaside.
- Slipping into clean bedsheets – bliss!
Now it’s over to you to share some happy!
How it works?
Grab the badge and stick it on the end of your happy-themed blog post, link it up with us using the inlinkz tool below. Comment on both of the host’s posts and as many others as you can. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Don’t forget to tweet us your link @_tinyfootsteps and @WhatKatySaidUK using #HappyDaysLinky and we’ll retweet them for you.