Welcome to the Happy Days Linky – a place to link up your latest happy-themed blog posts and get that warm fuzzy feeling by reading other people’s. My co-host is the lovely Katy, be sure to pop over to her blog and say ‘hello’.
Now, I have to warn you guys not to get too close as we’re still nursing colds. *sneezes* Snotty noses all round! However, we’ve had some lovely, sunny (surprisingly warm) days this week and we’ve tried to make the best of them.
Here’s what has been making me happy this week:
- We visited Claire Castle Country park for the first time at the weekend. We wore Heidi out and Jasmine enjoyed running around the Motte. You can see more photos from our visit Here.
- I needed a 0.5lb loss at Slimming World this week to stay within my target weight range and continue having free membership. I managed to knock 1.5lbs off so very chuffed with that!
- I did it, I went back to Dancejoy on Wednesday! It was a fairly small turnout which is both good and bad in equal measure. It’s hard to ‘blend in’ with less people but I suppose there’s less reason to feel self-conscious. As usual after 10 minutes or so, I was dancing without a care in the world. I’m already looking forward to next one in a couple of week’s time.
- Jasmine started nursery properly this week. She did really well and I feel so, so proud of her. All my worries about her starting nursery have eased and I feel even more confident that we made the right decision.
- Discovering Giant Custard Creams (from Tesco). Thank me later. #LifeChanging
Now it’s over to you to share some happy!
How it works?
Grab the badge and stick it on the end of your happy-themed blog post, link it up with us using the inlinkz tool below. Comment on both of the host’s posts and as many others as you can. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Don’t forget to tweet us your link @_tinyfootsteps and @WhatKatySaidUK using #HappyDaysLinky and we’ll retweet them for you.