Welcome to this week’s Happy Days Linky – a place to link up your latest happy-themed blog posts and get that warm fuzzy feeling by reading other people’s. My co-host is the lovely Katy, be sure to pop over to her blog and say ‘hello’.
I’m back with you this week after taking a bit of bloggy break and having some quality family time on holiday in Norfolk. :) Unfortunately, this week we’ve all got colds and so we’re feeling pretty sorry for ourselves. Jasmine’s been waking up several times a night and we’re all feeling a bit knackered and rough around the edges. So what better time to write my happy list?!
Here’s what has been making me happy over the last couple of weeks:
- We had such a fab holiday in Norfolk. We stayed in a little cottage in Holt which was the perfect base for exploring lots of the local beaches and seaside towns.
- Getting a letter and CD (remember those?) in the post from my best friend, Jeni. You just cannot beat good old fashioned snail mail, can you?
- I also received a pretty toad diary from the lovely Katie from Life On Vista Street – I’ve been using it loads this week and I feel so much more organised already!
- I booked my Early Bird ticket for Mumsnet’s Blogfest in November. I really enjoyed it last year, although I was very overwhelmed as it was my first ever blogging conference. I’m hoping I’ll feel a bit more relaxed this time and enjoy it even more. Who else is going? :)
- Jasmine had two settling in sessions at nursery this week and she did really well. According to her key worker she ‘just got on with it’. That’s my girl! :)
- After not attending my Slimming World group for most of the summer (it’s just too hectic with a toddler in toe) I went back yesterday. I am 0.5lb over my target weight but I’m sure I can get rid of that by next week.
- And, on that note, I made Slimming World drop pancakes for Jasmine and I this morning (from the latest SW magazine) and they were so yummy. :)
- You may remember that time I went dancing with strangers. Well, the DanceJoy folks are finally coming back to my town so I can start going dancing weekly again. I couldn’t make it this week but I’m hoping to go next Wednesday – I can’t wait to get my groove on!
Now it’s over to you to share some happy!
How it works?
Grab the badge and stick it on the end of your happy-themed blog post, link it up with us using the inlinkz tool below. Comment on both of the host’s posts and as many others as you can. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Don’t forget to tweet us your link @_tinyfootsteps and @WhatKatySaidUK using #HappyDaysLinky and we’ll retweet them for you.