Hello and happy weekend, fellow Happy-Dayers!
I’m back co-hosting the Happy Days Linky (with the lovely Katy) after a having wonderful wedding and honeymoon in North Devon. Thank you all for your kind words and wishes, it really meant a lot to me. As you can imagine, since being home I’ve been catching up on laundry and errands (talk about back to reality!) and haven’t had much time for anything else. I’m also in the middle of last-minute packing for Britmums tomorrow. So I’m going to keep it very simple this week and just share with you some things that have made me happy over the last couple of weeks.
- Getting married at beautiful Millbrook Estate in Devon. We followed our hearts and went with a ‘runaway wedding’. Just us, our girl, two witnesses and our photographer. It was everything we hoped it would be and more.
- Getting to spend proper quality time with my little family.
- Seeing my mum and step-dad for the first time in almost a year.
- Spending time on Woolacombe beach.
- Jasmine taking more and more steps by herself.
- Being on the Mumsnet front page with this post about my ‘Peter Pan Syndrome’.
- Getting ridiculously excited about seeing some of my wonderful bloggy friends at Britmums. I’m hoping to be even more inspired and motivated about blogging after the event.
- A rare cinema trip with friends to see Pitch Perfect 2.
- My new Instax camera that I got for my birthday.
Now it’s over to you…
1. Grab our badge and add it to your post.
2. Comment on this post to say hi.
3. Comment on at least 2 other posts.
4. We will comment on every post and if you share it on Twitter- mentioning us and using #HappyDays, Kate and I will retweet it .
We want this linky to inspire you to make the most of every day. Share your week under the given headings and maybe you will inspire others to have #HappyDays.