HappyDays #33

Hello and happy weekend, fellow Happy-Dayers!

I’m back co-hosting the Happy Days Linky (with the lovely Katy) after a having wonderful wedding and honeymoon in North Devon. Thank you all for your kind words and wishes, it really meant a lot to me. As you can imagine, since being home I’ve been catching up on laundry and errands (talk about back to reality!) and haven’t had much time for anything else. I’m also in the middle of last-minute packing for Britmums tomorrow. So I’m going to keep it very simple this week and just share with you some things that have made me happy over the last couple of weeks.

ohhappydays

• Getting married at beautiful Millbrook Estate in Devon. We followed our hearts and went with a ‘runaway wedding’. Just us, our girl, two witnesses and our photographer. It was everything we hoped it would be and more.
  • Getting to spend proper quality time with my little family.
  • Seeing my mum and step-dad for the first time in almost a year.
  • Spending time on Woolacombe beach.
  • Jasmine taking more and more steps by herself.
  • Being on the Mumsnet front page with this post about my ‘Peter Pan Syndrome’.
  • Getting ridiculously excited about seeing some of my wonderful bloggy friends at Britmums. I’m hoping to be even more inspired and motivated about blogging after the event.
  • A rare cinema trip with friends to see Pitch Perfect 2.
  • My new Instax camera that I got for my birthday.

Now it’s over to you…

Linky Rules

Tinyfootsteps

1. Grab our badge and add it to your post.

2. Comment on this post to say hi.

3. Comment on at least 2 other posts.

4. We will comment on every post and if you share it on Twitter- mentioning us and using #HappyDays, Kate and I will retweet it .

5. Finally if you could follow Tinyfootsteps (Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) and What Katy Said (Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest) that would be fab!

We want this linky to inspire you to make the most of every day. Share your week under the given headings and maybe you will inspire others to have #HappyDays.

{ Find me on: BloglovinInstagram and Twitter }

Comments

1. June 20, 2015 / 7:53 am

Welcome back and huge, huge congratulations! So glad that your wedding was all you’d hoped for and was so lovely to meet you yesterday at Britmums Live. Hopefully see you again today and thank you for hosting #happydayslinky :-)

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:53 am

Thank you so much, Louise. :)

It was very lovely to meet you too – hope you enjoyed Britmums lots. :) xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:52 am

Thank you, Catie – it was a lovely, unforgettable week. :)

Thanks for linking up. xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:51 am

Totally stress-free! :) Thanks so much. :)

Britmums was fab – I highly recommend it for next year. xx

2. June 20, 2015 / 1:10 pm

Huuuuge congratulations! It sounds like you had your perfect Wedding and so glad you enjoyed your honeymoon. We love Devon too and heading towards Woolacombe in a couple of weeks! Hope you have a fab time at Britmums. I’m hoping to get there next year :) xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:50 am

Thanks so much, Michelle. :)

Oh yay – I hope you have some lovely weather whilst you’re down in Devon. :)

Definitely book yourself a Britmums Early Bird ticket – you won’t regret it! :) xx

3. June 20, 2015 / 5:35 pm

Congratulations!! Your wedding sounds so romantic. I love the idea of a runaway wedding. Glad it was everything you wished for!!

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:49 am

Thank you so much – it truly was a wonderful experience, just over way too quickly! :) xx

4. June 20, 2015 / 9:04 pm

Congratulations!! I adore North Devon so I bet you had a wonderful time, and that picture of you and Jasmine on the beach is gorgeous. Lots of lovely happy things on your list. Thanks for hosting xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:47 am

North Devon is such a beautiful place, isn’t it?

Thank you so much, Jess. :) xx

5. June 21, 2015 / 7:27 am

Welcome back huni. How amazing was the weekend?! Hope you enjoyed it all hun and can’t wait to see your wedding pictures! xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:46 am

It was SO good – can’t wait until the next one. :)

Thank you, Aby. xx

6. June 21, 2015 / 10:34 am

Congratulations on getting married! Sounds like you had a lovely week! x

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:46 am

Thank you – it was a really wonderful week. :) xx

7. June 21, 2015 / 6:14 pm

Congratulations on your wedding. Sounds idyllic. Roll on lots of lovely new pics! #HappyDaysLinky

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:45 am

Thank you so much! :) Pics coming very soon. xx

8. June 22, 2015 / 1:08 pm

Wow, such a lovely happy post. A big congratulations on your wedding sounds like a perfect way to get married! Love the photo of you and Jasmine, gorgeous! How was Britmums? Hope you had a great time!
    Have a fab week and thanks for hosting,
    Becky xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:44 am

Thank you Becky – it was the perfect wedding for us, glad we did it the way we wanted to. :)

Britmums was fab – lovely to meet so many lovely bloggers. Can’t wait for next year! xx

9. June 22, 2015 / 7:51 pm

Welcome back! Congratulations on your wedding. Such a wonderful week! Thank you for hosting #HappyDays x

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:43 am

Thank you so much, Becky – good to be back! :) xx

• Jenna June 23, 2015 / 10:42 am

Haha – oh no! You’ll definitely have to get yourself an early bird ticket for next year’s Britmums. :) xx

10. June 24, 2015 / 4:36 pm

Devon is great for a holiday :) and congrats on your wedding x x

• Jenna June 24, 2015 / 4:50 pm

It really is lovely there, we want to go back every year if we can.

And thank you so much. :) xx

11. June 24, 2015 / 8:11 pm

Congratulations on your wedding! I love that you went for a runaway wedding and I can’t wait to see the photos (if you decide to share them).

The photo of you and Jasmine on the beach is just beautiful. Definitely one to frame and put on the wall. :-)

Congrats on making the front page of Mumsnet! The post was great and you definitely deserved the recognition.

I hope you have had a lovely week. Vx

• Jenna June 24, 2015 / 10:27 pm

Ah thank you so much Vickie – we were really glad we did the runaway wedding thing. It was totally the right thing for us to do. I’ll definitely be sharing photos…. once we finally get them. :)

I’m glad you enjoyed my Peter Pan post – it was one of my favourite posts to write in a long time so I’m always pleased when others enjoy reading it.

Hope you’ve had a fab week too. :) xx

12. June 26, 2015 / 9:26 pm

Lovely happy things and I am intrigued by the camera- shall have to google it! x

• Jenna June 26, 2015 / 9:30 pm

It’s very cool but will cost me an absolute fortune in film cassettes! :) xx

13. June 27, 2015 / 10:07 pm

Congratulations! Your wedding sounds lovely,North Devon is a wonderful place. I grew up just down the road from Woolacombe, it’s definitely one of my favourite beaches to visit. I love going back and seeing family.

• Jenna June 28, 2015 / 10:32 pm

How how lucky are you?! :)

I would love to have lived in Devon when I was younger (in fact I would still like to one day!)

It really is such a lovely part of the country. :) xx