My word, the weekend has seemed to have come around even quicker than it does normally. I’ve just sat down to have lunch (on Friday) whilst Jasmine naps and then we’re off to our second Water Bugs lesson. We’ve had a very similar week to last week, so instead of repeating myself, I thought I’d write my Happy Days post in the form of a gratitude list this week. A short list of things that have made me smile or feel grateful this week. It’s good to mix things up a bit every now and again.
Firstly, I would like to give a quick shout out to Michelle from A Family Chatter who shared some lovely moments and photos of her week in last week’s #HappyDaysLinky. She is also currently writing a ‘How to lose 7lbs’ series on her blog. I’ll be interested to follow her weight loss progress as that’s about how much left I have to lose before I reach my own target weight.
On to my list…
Top Left: My new navy brogues that I’m going to wear on my wedding day.
Top Right: My cheeky lady making a mess as per usual.
Bottom Left: I made it onto Mumsnet front page with my Bunny woes.
Bottom Right: Making the most of the sunshine!
- My wedding shoes arrived and I adore them. I went for a pair of navy brogues in the end (as our wedding is going to be anything but traditional!)
- Jasmine got more involved at Little Squigglers this week and by the end of the session was covered in paint, baked beans and Weetabix (as was mummy).
- Making yummy Slimming World syn-free pancakes!
- Lovely and kind words from my blogging friends who have encouraged to keep writing about the things I love to write about and forget anything else.
- My ‘The day that Bunny went missing‘ post was on Mumsnet’s front page on Friday. I was well chuffed!
- I planted our strawberry plants outside in our VegTrug. I can’t wait to eat our homegrown strawbs!
- Watching Jasmine pull every single tissue out of a tissue box and then attempt to put them all back in again.
- Heidi waiting outside my bedroom for me in the morning.
- My cousin has invited us to visit her in Germany.
- Unexpected sunshine on Monday and Tuesday (it was forecast to rain heavily both days).